CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Am sick!!
Uhuk uhuk.. let me tell ya.. Btah dh nda update...
Hmm, where 2 start??..
Okeyh.. Let me start from my last 2 day school..

Thursday..
I have so much funn that dayy. We have this award. Award fo r those student got better result in their subject taken.. Whatever.. That day i took picture of my friends .. I just knew that i like 2 take picture... Hhaha, man i want that camera 'canon'.. I'll post that picture next time. Hehe
then i spent last day with my friends this 2 bestfriends!! They are the 1st friends in MD tHAT I knw 1st... Now i miss them... We took picture togehter, laugh2 and laugh... She was crying.. 1 thing that i dont like 2 see gurl crying.. Well thats it, i went home tdorr hehe

Saturday. Last day of school day.
Arrived at 7.50.. I dont go for the arobic thingy.. Damn yeah, why should i.. Hahah malass.. I straight away went 2 my be class.. Soon out i found out my friends were there.. Playing guitar.. We sang.. Hahaha cali2
then after that around 8.50 something, we went down 2 the gym.. We all liat this tug of war!! Between houses..
The result were 1st place'i dont know' 2nd place'hostel boy' 3rd place 'kembayau' funny name.. Hahah
nxt, i went up then gambar2 g.. Hahah
then i went home.. Training again.. For my demo taekwondo for the fun fair soas scholl on sunday..
I felt bad that i coulnd come 2 the beach on last sunday.. Hmm okeyh then.. See ya all nxt time hehe