CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Recording Day at HYM Production

That is my Dad... Hj MOhtar a.k.a G mOhtar k.T.s heee.

1st pic Where me, my uda adn 2 lil cousin.. Fyi sibling toh

2nd pic me and my annoying Cousin.. MAn we aggrued alot, like yeahh.
hahaha.. Peace cousin N0 war
1s pic That is my Uda Jadan a.k.a Uda Kacak.. Haha
2nd pic That is my Uncu G-mas real name Masfourteen(14)
a.k.a uncu Menyerlah..


agin With my Annoying acousin ahaha, Jadi Model Yohh


Thats me and only me..




This is my Uda G wali From Dubai.. Haha He is funny. a.k.a uda Cool..





This is my Nini The big famly tree Start From him.. He also my dad, bcause he
raised me up with MUlah Hj Hajijah Bte Abd Rahman.. I miss you nini




Here Is our Production Manager.. Fyi, here was where achai the army guy record his
song



See!!! COoL Kn kn kn.. Haha M proud 2 b your nephew Da...





Here are some of my Cousin.. actually there are more... my nini have 15 childrens
43 granchildrens and 5 grandgrandchildrens.. hehe and i am the 6th palces in the rank of
Granchildrens