CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sad Day In mY history OF my Life!!

It came True!!
My Beloved Grandmother.. It was last saturday 3.48 am..
I was in Shockd!! i Cant believe that it happend so fasst.. It will happend anyway...
Someday now or 2morrow.. we dont know when will it happend, bt for sure we will also follw that path.... I miss you nini..

I cry and cry.. i dont know what 2 do bt just have faith on it.. I have 2 let it go.. its not worthed crying anymore.. God love her more than me , more than us...
I promise You nini I will learn and learn until i reach the goal!! Even if its going 2 cost my life//
I am going 2 work hard, i Wont give up and stop half way, I am going 2 finish what did start in the 1st place..

Semoga Rof nini D cucuri Rahmat.. aMin
From your Beloved grandchild And Son
Hj MUhd Ariffudin/G-din/Dindin/G-Arif..